Pages

Oct 20, 2011

Justin Bieber's fever


Months ago while I was doing the dishes, Bella was reading a book. Suddenly out of nowhere she tells me: “Mami are we going to see Justin Bieber?” I.couldn’t.believe.it. I barely know that there is a popular song with the chorus “baby,baby”. Sorry but that kind of music is not on my favorite list.


“what did you say?” I asked. I already told you! are we going to see Justin Bieber?
Me “who told you about Justin Bieber? “mmm my friend” she responds


Now Bella and her best friend sing and dance and pretend to be Justin Bieber during playground time. Every time we listen to the radio in the car and by casualty a song of you know who is playing, she yells: “that is Justin Bieber! he is a good guy and very nice and he sings well!



She is not even 4! I don’t know what is waiting for me once she becomes a teen with a crush for a singer. 


Maybe then I would know what my own Mom had to lived when I was a teenager and I was a *super* fan of an Argentinean singer that was very famous in Mexico and that for shyness I am not telling his name but in one of his most popular songs the chorus says “oh mama she has kissed me” and when he danced he mimicked Madonna.
________________________________________

- Unos meses atras mientras lavaba los platos, Bella leia un libro. De repente de la nada me dice: “Mami iremos a ver a Justin Bieber cantar?” No.lo.podia.creer. Yo muy apenas se que hay una cancion muy popular que tiene el coro the “baby, baby” Perdon pero esque ese tipo de musica no esta en mi lista de favoritas verdad?

“Hija que dijiste?” le pregunte. “Mami, ya te dije! que si vamos a ir a ver cantar a Justin Bieber?”
Yo: “quien te dijo de Justin Bieber?”   “mmm mi amigo.” respondio.  

Ahora Bella y su mejor amigo cantan y bailan y juegan a que son Justin bieber en la hora del descanso. Cada vez que vamos escuchando la radio en el carro y por casualidad se escucha la cancion de ya saben quien, Bella grita Mami ese es JB, el es un buen chico y muy simpatico y ademas canta bien!

Apenas va a cumplir 4! no se que me espera cuando sea una adolescente y llegue a tener un ‘crush’ con algun cantante. 



Tal vez entonces sabre lo que hice Yo pasar a mi propia Madre cuando en mis epocas de teenager era *super* fanatica de un cantante que fue muy famoso en Mexico originario de Argentina que por pena no digo su nombre pero el coro de una de sus canciones mas populares era “oh mama, ella me a besado” y cuando bailaba imitaba a Maddona.






No comments:

Post a Comment