Pages

Mar 29, 2011

diaper bag

This is week 28 of my pregnancy, should I start decorating the Baby's room? just kidding. I know a lot of moms by this date they already have everything ready for the baby. No seriously I haven't even started yet with the nursery....... meanwhile I been looking for diaper bags and I found these beautiful jjcole diaper bags really cool! but wich one should I pick?

__________________________________________________


Esta es mi semana 28 de embarazo, deberia de empezar a arreglar el cuarto del bebe? Solo bromeo. Se que muchas mamas para estas fechas ya tienen todo listo o por lo menos muy avanzado. No en serio ni siquiera e empezado a preparar el cuarto del baby... por lo pronto, desde hace semanas estoy buscando una paƱalera y hoy encontre estas hermosas jj cole diaper bags que me encantaron Padrisimas! Pero cual escojo?

technique bag red flower, swag bag silver drops or technique in gray?









No comments:

Post a Comment